4 in a Line
4 in a Line is a game of strategy. To win, you need to line up 4 of your discs horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- Slide the game board half way across the base, raise upright and then gently push down until it clicks into place.
- Players take turns to drop one of their colored counters into the column of their choice.
- The game is won by the first player to create a row of four counters of the same color. The winning line may be arranged horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- When the game is finished, lift and tilt the vertical game board to release the counters. Be ready to start a new game!
- Develop intelligence and promote growth.
Cultivates children's logical thinking and hand-eye coordination.
- Age Range: 5 years and above.
- Gender: unisex.
- Material: ABS Plastic.
- Package includes: game board and red and yellow disks.
- Number of players: 2 players.
- Package dimensions: 32 cm * 23 cm * 5 cm.